PAMM

 

I'm not a big fan of Museums or galleries, however, I do enjoy it when I get the motivation to visit one. I wanted to visit the PAMM for this assignment, a big part of this was their website, I actually like the layout and design, and they had an exhibition that I liked, which was Leandro Erlich - LIMINAL. As I was looking around the museum I started to lose interest, it happens often, so I started looking at anything but the artwork there. I enjoyed the PAMM for their text and layout for the public and many signs that they had through out the gallery, I immediately noticed the font been used was either aktiv grotesk or helvetica for the many text and signs, I started to take pictures of many of them in various locations through out the museum and had fun finding them. I love the way the text was integrated in many different surfaces and how tiny they were, it attracted me and made me curious to look at them. I also looked at the ticket and the design of it, I could appreciate the effort and intentionality of the text.

Took these pictures, enjoy them. You can click the pictures for a better look :D





















 

Comments

  1. I'm glad you found a way to connect with the museum through typography! Exhibition design is an entire field you might be interested in exploring. It's great to think about how design communicates not just through screens, logos, publications, etc. but through architectural spaces. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts